My Guide Website?
Ponce: Guided City Walking Tour
Explore Ponce with a cultural walk in the historic heart of what was once the richest Puerto Rican city. Wander the streets with your guide, and learn about its fascinating history, culture, and food.
- Explore Ponce and marvel at its fascinating past and present
- Learn from your engaging and entertaining guide and fall in love with the city
- Discover Ponce through the eyes of the locals and find hidden treasures
- Stroll through the old alleys and streets while admiring the architecture
- Find out why Ponce is called the Pearl of the South for yourself
DescriptionDiscover Ponce during this cultural walk in the historic heart of the most Puerto Rican city. Learn of the city's past and present as your walk through alleys and streets, and admire the architecture. Hear about events, people, music, culture, and food. Meet your guide and wander through the alleys of Ponce while listening to the history and significant events that shaped what was once the largest and richest city in all of Puerto Rico. Find local hotspots and favorite places, the best of the Ponce food and art scene, and find out why Ponce is known as the Pearl of the South. Stroll around, listening to your guide speak about events, people, music, architecture, and much more.
- Stroller accessible Service animals are allowed Not recommended for travelers who can not walk or stand for more than 30 minutes The walking distance is about 1-2 km, an easy walk with no hills