My Guide Website?
San Juan: History Walking Tour with a Guide80 Reviews
Explore Old San Juan with a local, knowledgeable guide who will lead you on a relaxed history stroll through the oldest, most colorful section of the city.
- Snap photos of Spanish colonial buildings while learning their backstory
- Enjoy Old San Juan, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with an expert local guide
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of a 500 year old fortified Spanish colonial city
- Go inside the city’s cathedral and the island’s most important religious site
DescriptionEnjoy a guided history walking tour suitable for all ages to some of Old San Juan's most notable landmarks. Learn more about the history of Puerto Rico, its ties to the United States, and its rich Spanish, Taino Indian, and West African Heritage. Begin your exploration of Old San Juan, a UNESCO World Heritage site, with a stop outside La Casa Estrecha, one of the narrowest houses in the Western hemisphere. Then, enter La Catedral de San Juan Bautista which is Puerto Rico’s grandest religious building. Discover some parts of some of the city’s impressive defensive system, namely its historic walls, the only remaining entrance door at La Puerta de San Juan, and Fortaleza. Gain a greater understanding of Puerto Rican history with your knowledgeable local guide.
IncludesKnowledgeable guide Opportunities to buy water, and ice cream (at your own cost)
- The tour includes visits to churches. Please dress accordingly Please use your best judgment and bring along items that can help cover exposed chests and wear the appropriate length of shorts/skirts The tour operates in rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$39.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today