My Guide Website?
San Juan: Ron del Barrilito Distillery Tour51 Reviews
Take a tour back in time at the Hacienda Santa Ana distillery and discover the history of San Juan's oldest rum, Ron del Barrilito.
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail and sample Ron del Barrilito's most exclusive rums
- Learn about the history of the oldest Puerto Rican rum
- Get an in-depth walkthrough of the age-old process that makes this rum unique
- Learn about the hacienda’s historical landmarks from your guide
DescriptionEnjoy an immersive distillery tour at Hacienda Santa Ana in San Juan and learn how the oldest rum in Puerto Rico has been made since 1880. Choose from three different experiences to explore the hacienda's historical landmarks and discover some of the methods used to craft this rum. After your tour ends, feel free to stay and relax for a while at Hacienda Santa Ana’s grounds, enjoy more cocktails at the bar or explore the gift shop. Heritage Tour Learn about the history and unique craftsmanship of Ron del Barrilito, the oldest Puerto Rican rum, still made in the same place and in the same way since 1880. Mixology Tour Become the star of the bar. Improve your bartending game with an interactive class taught by a mixologist who will show you how to make rum cocktails. This option includes the Heritage Tour and a cocktail at the bar. Tasting Tour Sip and sample all of the distillery's rums, from the cult-classic Three Stars to the limited-edition Five Stars. This option includes the Heritage Tour and a cocktail at the bar.
IncludesWelcome drink (if option selected) Rum tasting (if option selected) Admission fee
- This tour does not include transportation but the distillery is located near public transportation