My Guide Website?
From San Juan: El Yunque Forest Hike & Ziplining Combo Tour2 Reviews
Experience Puerto Rico's El Yunque National Forest on this combo adventure tour. Hike through the rainforest, swim in natural pools, enjoy the waterslides, and zipline over the rainforest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel your adrenaline rush as you fly over the rainforest canopy on a zipline
- Enjoy aerial views over the varied ecosystems of the El Yunque National Forest
- Zip between platforms at a height of over 100 feet above the forest floor
- Swim in a waterfall's crystal-clear waters and have the chance to cliff jump
- Go on a short hike through the rainforest and discover its abundant plant life
DescriptionGo an adventure through El Yunque's natural diversity, lush foliage, and unique ecosystem on a combo tour involving hiking and ziplining. Get off the beaten path and venture to some of El Yunque National Forest's hidden gems. Get picked up in San Juan, then drive in an air-conditioned bus to the trailhead. Once there, take an approximately 30-minute hike involving river wading and rock scaling. Admire the area's bamboo trees, rainforest flowers, and many other beautiful plants. Make a stop to visit a collecting pool that forms at the base of a small waterfall by the river. Have the opportunity to swim in its crystal-clear waters or jump from a rope and enjoy the different tones of the deep pools. Take advantage of great photo opportunities too. Finish the hiking adventure with a few more minutes of trekking and more advanced climbing to arrive at a natural pool. Swim and have a blast on the natural water slides. Stop for lunch at your own expense before continuing to the zipline. Once at the zipline location, the guides will help you with your gear, harness, helmet, and hand gear in preparation for your aerial adventure. Take a 10-minute walk in this amazing natural rainforest to reach the start of the excursion, where you'll be instructed on the zipline method. Then, set off on a zipline adventure involving 7 zipline platforms and 1 rappel station, each strategically located within the rainforest canopy. All landing platforms are equipped with safety gear and handrails, and a guide will be there to help you land safely and move through the course. Soak up the aerial views as you soar through the canopy up to 100 feet above the ground and for up to 465 feet between platforms. Gaze over the different ecosystems of El Yunque National Forest as you experience the thrill of flight. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation Government-certified bilingual guides Safety equipment and training
- The exact tour duration may vary due to traffic conditions. The total tour duration includes driving times and a lunch stop Sometimes the tour may begin with ziplining. A minimum of 8 people is required to operate the zipline portion of the tour