My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old Town Sunset Walking Tour314 Reviews
Explore Old San Juan and admire the city's beautiful architecture at sunset. Feel the ocean breeze as you learn about local culture from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Juan: Casa Bacardi Distillery
- Ponce: Guided City Walking Tour
- From San Juan: El Yunque Forest Hike & Ziplining Combo Tour
- Carabalí Rainforest Park: Rainforest Horseback Riding Tour
- Old San Juan: Sunset Cruise with Drinks and Hotel Pickup
- Learn from Puerto Rico's history and culture from your local guide
- See the highlights of Old San Juan
- Take a sunset stroll
DescriptionMeet your guide at Plaza Colón in San Juan and set off into the sunset on this 2-hour walking tour. The plazas are the perfect location to learn about the colonial history of Puerto Rico from your guide. From Plaza Colón, you will walk and see the Plaza de la Barandilla and Plaza de Armas. In Old San Juan, visit one of its most spectacular historic buildings: Antiguo Palacio de la Intendencia, originally built to house the treasury of the island and now the Department of State of Puerto Rico. Witness the 18th-century chapel at Capilla del Santo Cristo de la Salud and learn all about its urban legend. Visit also La Fortaleza-Palacio de Santa Catalina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour also takes you past San Juan Cathedral, the Ballaja Barracks, Catedral Basilica Menor, Cuartel de Ballaja, and San Juan's most valuable historic site, Castillo San Felipe del Morro, before ending at Plaza de San José.
IncludesWalking tour Local guide
- In the case of bad weather or the minimum number of participants not being fulfilled the trip may be canceled. If so, you will be offered a different date or a full refund Food and drinks are not included