My Guide Website?
Puerto Rico: Guided East Coast Jet Ski Tour to Isla Verde257 Reviews
Enjoy a 90-minute jet ski tour through the crystal-clear waters of Puerto Rico's north coast. Travel through the San Jose Lagoon all the way to the beach of Isla Verde.
- Enjoy a unique and exciting way to experience the coastline of Puerto Rico
- See the beautiful cays and little islands adorning the ocean landscapes
- Be adventurous as you visit some of the most gorgeous places in the north coast
- Make a fun stop to swim in the beautiful ocean waters
DescriptionExperience a thrilling adventure in and around the San Jose Lagoon and all the way to the coast and beaches of Isla Verde on a jet ski tour through the tropical waters of Puerto Rico's north coast. After a short safety briefing and training session, depart from the home base at Cangrejos Yacht Club and journey into the best waters of the Caribbean along the beaches of Isla Verde. Enjoy a memorable journey into the mangroves of the San José Lagoon, pass under the Baldorioty de Castro Bridge, all the way down to the Teodoro Moscoso Bridge, one of the biggest bridges in Puerto Rico. After, pass by the coast of the beach of Isla Verde. Make a stop to jump in the water and go through the Isla Verde coast, one of the most beautiful spots in the area. Admire the incredible scenery as you explore the water world. Let loose and experience the raw power of your jet ski.
IncludesJet ski tour Guide Free parking Storage
- Pricing is per jet ski. Each jet ski driver can have one passenger for no additional rental charge and this passenger does not require a booking
- Jet ski weight limit is 350 lbs (max 2 people per Jet Ski)
- Due to COVID-19 measures, there will be no snorkel stop
- All operators must be 18 or older and will be required to bring a valid driver’s license
- No children under 8 years or 135cm tall
- Tour is unsuitable for back / neck / knee surgery patients
- All renters and passengers will be provided with US Coast Guard approved life jackets. Wear clothing appropriate for being out on the water and getting wet! Wetsuits are recommended but if you choose not to, please wear shorts that cover enough to protect against possible forceful water injuries in sensitive areas
- Free parking and storage is available