My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Icacos Island Full-Day Catamaran Trip316 Reviews
Set sail in the beautiful Caribbean waters on the dock of a 62 Catamaran. Sit back and enjoy the vivid views of the Fajardo coastline and experience sightseeing and swimming at Icacos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Set sail in the beautiful Caribbean waters and take in the views of the Fajardo coastline
- Spend the afternoon under the sun and in the water as you swim in the Icacos Island area
- Indulge in freshly prepared lunch with specialty drinks like piña colada and tropical rum punch
DescriptionSpend a day in the sun with lunch and specialty drinks includes, taking you out on the clear waters of the Caribbean and along the Fajardo coastline aboard a catamaran. Set sail in the morning from Puerto del Rey Marina, the largest and best-kept marina in the Caribbean. On board the catamaran's deck you will enjoy beautiful views of the mountains in the El Yunque National Forest, as well as the beaches along the Fajardo coastline. After a comfortable sail of about 45 minutes, you will anchor at one of the small deserted islands and cays off the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Normally it is the island of Icacos, but the captain will sometimes head to Cayo Lobo or Palominos if the conditions are better for the day. Once you arrive, step off into shallow water and spend the next 1.5 hours walking on the beach, beachcombing, and swimming in the crystal clear waters. Return on board to enjoy your pre-packed lunch. Sodas, water, and juices are also available, and those with a taste for the sweeter things in life will want to sample the specialty piña coladas and tropical rum punch. When you have eaten your fill, the boat will head a short distance out and anchor over the reef for another 1 or 2 hours of swimming or relaxing. A leisurely sail back to Marina Puerto del Rey will bring you back to the dock, with plenty of time to enjoy your afternoon and evening in Fajardo.
IncludesCatamaran sailing trip Deli-style buffet lunch Sodas Local beer Water Speciality beverages
- If you tend to get seasick, please be advised you that you can take an over-the-counter remedy with food at least 1 hour before the trip
- The max capacity of the Catamaran is 80 passengers. This tour normally takes place at full capacity