My Guide Website?
Vieques: Bioluminescent Bay Boat Tour16 Reviews
Meet your group at Malecon La Esperanza and enjoy a guided drive to the unique bioluminescent bay on the island of Vieques. Marvel at incredible microscopic organisms that glow in the dark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the world's largest bioluminescent bay on a guided nighttime cruise
- Feel the exhilaration of watching the water light up as you interact with it
- Uncover the secrets of Mosquito Bay with help from the catamaran's crew
- Capture pictures to share with your friends and family on social media
- Enjoy the convenience of an air-conditioned transfer from Esperanza to the bay
DescriptionTravel aboard a comfortable 24-foot electric catamaran into Mosquito Bay at night to experience the beauty of the world's largest bioluminescent bay. Enjoy a transfer in an air-conditioned van from a centrally-located meeting point in Esperanza. Be picked up from the meeting point at the Malecon in Esperanza across the Street from the Blok hotel. Relax on the short drive to Mosquito Bay. Be greeted by a team that will help you aboard the catamaran. Embark where the only thing brighter than the stars in the sky is the fantastically-blue glow of the naturally-occurring bioluminescent phenomenon in the water below. Learn about this unique environment from the crew. Return to Esperanza at the end of your experience.
IncludesShared van transfer Catamaran tour Captain Tour guide
- This tour takes place rain or shine Before booking, it is recommended that you have accommodation in Vieques for at least 1 night. The last ferry boat from Vieques departs at 7:30 PM and there is not enough time to get a ferry or plane after the tour No refund will be offered after booking if you can't join the tour because you do not have an accommodation Any type of cellphone, dslr or mirrorless camera does not guarantee that the glow will show up in your photos. The activity provider doesn't refund or give discounts because of this