My Guide Website?
Puerto Rico: The Beast Zipline at Toro Verde Adventure Park36 Reviews
Fly like a bird on one of the world's longest single-run ziplines. Reach speeds up to 60 mph as you soar across the rainforest landscapes of Puerto Rico on this thrill-seeking experience.
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you soar above picturesque landscapes
- Take in rainforest views of Puerto Rico from a unique perspective
- Reach speeds of up to 60 mph from a height of more than 380m
- Fy through the air on one of the world's longest single-run ziplines
- Enjoy aerial views as you ride one of the longest ziplines in America
DescriptionStep onto The Beast, the longest zipline in America, and get ready to feel an adrenaline rush as you soar above the picturesque scenery of central Puerto Rico. Hidden between rolling mountains covered in dense forest, Toro Verde Adventure Park is located in the town of Orocovis, about 1 hour and 45 minutes from San Juan. The area boasts breathtaking mountain views, which surround you as you ride the zipline. With a 1.57 mi. cable, equivalent to 28 football fields, The Beast is the longest zipline in America. Begin with an introduction to the flight equipment before heading to the launch pad. From there, it's full-on adrenaline as you reach speeds of up to 60 mph at a height of around 380 m.
IncludesEntrance ticket All necessary equipment
- The minimum required weight is 100 lbs and the maximum is 270 lbs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$50.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today