My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Full-Day Culebra Islands Catamaran Tour663 Reviews
Experience an exciting, high-speed catamaran excursion to Culebra Island just off the coast of Puerto Rico. Departing from Fajardo, enjoy a full day of sunbathing in the Caribbean waters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- San Juan: Casa Bacardi Distillery
- Ponce: Guided City Walking Tour
- From San Juan: El Yunque Forest Hike & Ziplining Combo Tour
- Carabalí Rainforest Park: Rainforest Horseback Riding Tour
- Old San Juan: Sunset Cruise with Drinks and Hotel Pickup
- Visit one of the Top 10 beaches on Culebra, such as Flamenco beach or Culebrita
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran journey
- Spend your afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the pristine Caribbean waters
DescriptionDiscover an area off the beaten path on this full-day catamaran tour to the Cordillera Islands. Departing from Puerto Del Rey Marina in Fajardo, the 50-55 minute journey on the high-speed catamaran will take you to the beautiful Cordillera Islands, off the coast of Fajardo. Upon arriving at the Cordillera Islands, the captain will decide which beach will have the best conditions for the day, usually Flamenco or Culebrita Beach are the preferred locations but Culebra has other beautiful options, all depending on water conditions. Spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, beachcombing, sunbathing, or relaxing on the roof deck. Throughout the day, the bar onboard the catamaran is open for all guests with Piña Coladas, Rum Punch, sodas, iced teas, and juices. A sumptuous lunch is served on board, including fresh fruit, cold cuts, fresh bread, salads, and chips.
IncludesCatamaran ride Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Deli-style lunch buffet (make your own sandwich) Sodas, local beer, pina coladas, rum punch and water
- Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale on-site You must be able to swim to snorkel. The swim from the boat to the beach is between 50 to 70 feet (15 to 21 meters) in approximately 10 feet (3 meters) deep waters The maximum capacity for the Catamaran is between 60 and 70 people The tours usually travel at full capacity