From Fajardo: Full-Day Culebra Islands Catamaran Tour164 Reviews
Experience an exciting, high speed catamaran excursion to the Cordillera Islands just off the coast of Puerto Rico. Departing from Fajardo, you will enjoy a full-day of sunbathing in the warm, pristine Caribbean waters.
- Visit one of the Top 10 beaches on Culebra, such as Flamenco beach or Culebrita
- Experience a day excursion to the Cordillera Islands
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran journey
- Spend your afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the pristine Caribbean waters
DescriptionDiscover an area off the beaten path on this full-day catamaran tour to the Cordillera Islands. Departing from Puerto Del Rey Marina in Fajardo, the 45-50 minute journey on the high-speed catamaran will take you to the beautiful Cordillera Islands, off the coast of San Juan. Upon arriving at the Cordillera Islands, the captain will decide which beach will have the best conditions for the day, usually Flamenco or Culebrita beach. Spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, beachcombing, sunbathing, or relaxing on the roof deck. Throughout the day, the bar on board the catamaran is open for all guests with Piña Coladas, Rum Punch, sodas, iced teas, and juices. A sumptuous buffet lunch is served on board, including fresh fruit, freshly baked bread, sliced meats, sliced cheeses, salads, chips, and cookies.
IncludesCatamaran ride Packed lunch with a turkey wrap, salad, and fruit. Vegetarian option available upon request Sodas, local beer, and water included 11.5% sales tax Snorkeling equipment (until further notice due to COVID-19) Transportation Gratuities
- Due to COVID-19, the buffet lunch will be replaced by a packed lunch and the snorkeling equipment will not be provided until further notice. However, guests can bring their own snorkeling equipment or buy equipment available for purchase on the boat
- Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale onboard
- You must be able to swimm in order to snorkel. The swim from the boat to the beach is between 50 to 70 feet (15 to 21 meters) in approximately 10 feet (3 meter) deep waters
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now