My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Full-Day Culebra Islands Catamaran Tour314 Reviews
Experience an exciting, high speed catamaran excursion to the Cordillera Islands just off the coast of Puerto Rico. Departing from Fajardo, you will enjoy a full-day of sunbathing in the warm, pristine Caribbean waters.
- Visit one of the Top 10 beaches on Culebra, such as Flamenco beach or Culebrita
- Experience a day excursion to the Cordillera Islands
- Enjoy a high-speed catamaran journey
- Spend your afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the pristine Caribbean waters
DescriptionDiscover an area off the beaten path on this full-day catamaran tour to the Cordillera Islands. Departing from Puerto Del Rey Marina in Fajardo, the 50-55 minute journey on the high-speed catamaran will take you to the beautiful Cordillera Islands, off the coast of Fajardo. Upon arriving at the Cordillera Islands, the captain will decide which beach will have the best conditions for the day, usually Flamenco or Culebrita beach. Spend the afternoon swimming, snorkeling, beachcombing, sunbathing, or relaxing on the roof deck. Throughout the day, the bar onboard the catamaran is open for all guests with Piña Coladas, Rum Punch, sodas, iced teas, and juices. A sumptuous lunch is served on board, including fresh fruit, chicken salad or veggie wraps, salads, and chips.
IncludesCatamaran ride Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Packed lunch with a chicken salad wrap, salads, and fresh fruits. Vegetarian option available upon request Sodas, local beer, and water
- Due to COVID-19, the buffet lunch will be replaced by a packed lunch and the snorkeling equipment will not be provided until further notice. However, guests can bring their own snorkeling equipment or buy equipment available for purchase on the boat
- Underwater cameras and sunscreen are available for sale onboard
- You must be able to swim in order to snorkel. The swim from the boat to the beach is between 50 to 70 feet (15 to 21 meters) in approximately 10 feet (3 meter) deep waters