My Guide Website?
From San Juan: West Side Experience Puerto Rico Day Tour
Experience the West side of Puerto Rico on a day tour from San Juan. Visit a lighthouse, salt pools, and one of the best beaches in Puerto Rico, and taste a culinary signature of the West side.
- Relax in the calm waters of the Bahia Sucia beach and take in the sun
- Delight your taste buds with the tasting of a local delicacy at Boqueron
- Witness the awe inspiring views of the Morrillos Lighthouse
- Take in panoramic views of the famous salt deposits of Puerto Rico
- Learn from your guide about the island’s history and culture
DescriptionDiscover the culture of the West side of Puerto Rice on a leisurely day tour from San Juan. See white-sand beaches and Playa Sucia, the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse, and natural salt pools in Cabo Rojo. Sample a local delicacy made with fresh seafood and local ingredients. After a pickup from your hotel in San Juan, explore the pristine Fish and Wildlife refuge of Cabo Rojo, where you'll have fun under the sun in soft white sands and crystal clear calm waters at a local beach. Enjoy truly amazing views of the natural landscape, while venturing through various hiking trails along the breathtaking coastal cliffs surrounding the Faro Los Morrillos lighthouse. Learn about the natural salt deposit pools firsthand on a quick pit stop at Las Salinas interpretative center and observation tower. Savor a light snack from the island made with local ingredients and freshly caught seafood fished directly from all over the coastal waters of Puerto Rico. Drive through various local villages of the area before making your way back to San Juan.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation Bottles of water Light snack Lunch stop
- This tour will take place rain or shine Face masks provided for travelers Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas Gear/equipment sanitized between uses Transportation vehicles are regularly sanitized Guides required to regularly wash hands Regular temperature checks for staff Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers COVID-19 vaccination required for guides