My Guide Website?
Carabalí Rainforest Park: Rainforest Horseback Riding Tour96 Reviews
Explore the Carabalí Rainforest Park on a horseback riding tour and admire the stunning flora and fauna of a unique ecosystem.
- Embark on a horseback ride through Carabalí Rainforest Park
- Discover fresh clear waters alongside the Mameyes River
- Experience the stunning flora and fauna of a unique ecosystem
- Ride at a leisurely pace on a tour suitable for all abilities
- Choose between a 1-hour or 2-hour tour to explore the park
DescriptionEnjoy the beautiful natural surroundings of the Carabalí Rainforest Park. Admire the stunning flora and fauna of a unique ecosystem on a guided family-friendly horseback tour, suitable for all abilities. Upon arrival, meet your ideal horse who will be matched with you according to your height, weight, and riding ability. Have a short safety briefing for a safe and fun excursion, before departing on your adventure through the lush natural surroundings. Ride through the beautiful landscape of the rainforest, admiring the vibrant colors of various plant species around you. Explore the foothills of El Yunque National Forest and ride along the banks of the Mameyes River. Learn a little bit about the natural history of the area, as well as the organization of the park itself. Choose between a 1-hour or 2-hour riding tour and enjoy a relaxing day in a serene natural retreat.
IncludesGuide Riding helmet 1-hour or 2-hour tour (depending on option selected)
- The weight limit for riders is 235 pounds, you will be weighed upon arrival
- This tour caters to all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate, and experienced
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$54.64Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today