My Guide Website?
Fajardo: El Yunque Rainforest Hike and Waterslide Adventure181 Reviews
Go on a guided walking tour into the El Yunque Rainforest. Experience waterslides and natural pools as you enjoy a hike full of nature and authentic local experiences.
- Hike through the El Yunque Rainforest in the company of an expert, local guide
- Slide down waterslides and jump of cliffs including a 40-foot river drop
- Discover secret waterfalls as you explore the landscape of the rainforest
- Learn all about the rainforest's rich history and unique ecosystem as you go
- Swim in the water, try rope swining, and free dive from different heighs
DescriptionImmerse youself in the spectacular El Yunque Rainforest as you enjoy a day of guided hiking. Encounter watering holes, rope swining, and climb a rock water slide. Meet your guide at the meeting point and follow them into the rainforest in your own vehicle. Start your experience with a short hike to the first mineral water watering hole. Enjoy the landscape, swim in the water, rope swing, or free dive from multiple heights. Next, embark on a second hike for a different watering hole. At this stop, climb up a natural rock slide and feel the thrill of jumping off a 40-foot cliff into the river. Learn all about the rainforest as you go from your guide as you get to know it as a local. Hear historical facts and information about the ecosystem as you go about your trip.
IncludesGuided tour Parking fees
- This activity involves following the guide into the rainforest in your own vehicle