My Guide Website?
Salinas: South Coast Sea Cays Mini Boat Cruise4 Reviews
Explore the clear blue waters of Salinas' southern cays aboard a mini boat on a guided cruise. Sip on fresh drinks, swim in the Caribbean Sea, and feel the salty breeze as you glide over the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the warm, salty breeze in your hair as you glide over the water
- Explore a number of natural cays off the south coast of Puerto Rico
- Take the helm and be your own captain or let a captain drive the boat
- See locals' best kept natural secrets and escape the big city on a cruise
- Experience a unique Caribbean Sea adventure and marvel at cays
DescriptionDiscover Salinas' south coast and magnificent Puerto Rican cays on a mini boat cruise with a captain. Travel over the bright turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, cool down with a dip, and sip on juices and cool water during your outdoor, sightseeing cruise. Marvel at the natural wonders of the cays and enjoy an intimate experience aboard your small boat. Head out of the Marina de Salinas, cruise through the bay where you may spot a family of manatees that lives here, and make your way straight to the cays. Choose to take the helm and drive the mini boat or let your captain take charge, the choice is yours. Kick up your adrenaline by accelerating the mini boat, all while enjoying the brilliant Caribbean Sea views. Your first stop is at Isla Perdía, where you see a beautiful mangrove cay with crystal blue waters Continue your cruise to Cayo Dos Palmas, where can see and marvel at more mangroves, take scenic pictures of the cay and the coast of Puerto Rico, and where you have the best views of the mountain area known as La Cordillera Central. After leaving Cayo Dos Palmas, go by Cayo Pájaros on your way the most famous cay in the region, Cayo Matías. If time permits, make the most of a final stop by Punta Arenas beach, before heading back to Marina de Salinas.
IncludesTransportation by mini boat Captain Life jacket Water Juice Parking with security Bathroom at the Marina Showers at the Marina
- The pricing is per mini boat. Each boat has a maximum capacity of 4 people or 600 pounds. All mini boat drivers must be 18 years or older and are required to bring a driver’s license. No boating license is needed. Passengers must be 6 years or older. The credit card holder who booked the cruise must show a valid photo ID upon arrival. All guests have to be able to speak English or Spanish. Free parking with security is available at the Marina. Storage facilities for non-valuable items are available. Bathroom and showers facilities are available at the Marina. In case of bad weather, the activity provider will confirm whether your tour will take place. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered a solution, including rescheduling or a credit for future use.