My Guide Website?
From San Juan: Vieques Snorkeling Tour13 Reviews
Take time to escape and discover the island of Vieques on this snorkeling tour. Explore an underwater wonderland, then relax on a sandy beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit one of the best snorkeling spots in Puerto Rico
- Feel what it’s like to be in a natural aquarium
- Experience colorful reef formations and marine life
- Enjoy snacks and refreshments on board
- Relax on a picturesque beach
DescriptionSnorkel on the Island of Vieques, one of the most beloved snorkeling destinations in Puerto Rico. The island, 21 miles long by 8 miles wide, is ringed by secluded beaches with limited access. Snorkel amongst crystal clear waters, colorful reef formations, and lively marine life. Depart from San Juan on a comfortable vehicle that will take you to the Marina in Ceiba, where the boat departs. Head to a secret spot away from the crowds on the island where the reef formations are unspoiled, the beaches are pristine, and the sea life is truly the best in Puerto Rico. Start with a 101 learning session and briefing about safety and snorkeling before getting into the water. Once you feel comfortable with your gear and are ready to snorkel, a guide will take you to diverse parts of the reef and point out sea life. Make two stops where you can enjoy snorkeling or swimming on the beach (boat does not arrive at the pier, so you must swim to arrive to on shore). After your snorkeling session, get ready for a relaxing time on the beach. See the scenic mountains of the El Yunque National Forest rising from the eastern coast. End your tour with a variety of local treats served by the captain and crew.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (from select San Juan areas) Snorkeling equipment Snorkel instruction and orientation for beginners Seasonal fruits and snacks Water and soft drinks USCG-licensed captain Snorkeling guide
- This tour involves approximately 4 hours in the water and 2.5 hours of driving This tour is designed for non-swimmers up to experienced divers Child participants should know how to swim Tour travels through open, choppy waters. If Captain find conditions not safe on the way, he may choose a different island/cay destination, no refunds will be issued due to this. A minimum amount of 8 persons is required for the tour to take place If the minimum number of participants is not met or there is bad weather your tour will be canceled and you will be offered an alternative time or a full refund