From San Juan or Ponce: Bioluminescent Bay Boat Tour22 Reviews
Discover the wonders of one of Puerto Rico’s famous bioluminescent bays on this fun-filled boat tour from San Juan or Ponce. Spend the day admiring and learning about this unique phenomenon, swim and play in the water, and enjoy a delicious local lunch.
- Admire the different landscapes of Puerto Rico on a road trip from San Juan or Ponce
- Explore the traditional fishing village of La Parguera at your own leisure
- Soak up the sunshine at an idyllic sandbar and watch the sunset across the sea
- Dine on a delicious dinner of fresh fish, chicken, or vegetable tacos
- Discover the wonders of the bioluminescent bay and swim around in the glowing water
DescriptionThe tour begins with pickup from your accommodation in either San Juan or Ponce and travels to the traditional fishing village of La Parguera. Spend some free time exploring La Parguera, shop for souvenirs, and mingle with the locals going about their day. After your free time, head down to the dock where your friendly captain, and the day’s adventure, awaits. Climb aboard one of the most exclusive boats in the harbor and set sail towards a nearby sandbar. As you sail, make the most of the boat's onboard open bar and sip a refreshing drink while admiring the scenic view. Upon arrival, chill out on the beach and soak up the glorious Puerto Rican sunshine then take a stroll along the picturesque boardwalk. As evening draws near, watch the sunset across the ocean before dining a delicious dinner of fresh fish, chicken, or vegetable tacos at a local restaurant. After dinner, and once night has fallen, cruise to the bioluminescent bay where you will be amazed by the glowing landscape that awaits. At the bay, jump in the water to really experience this unique phenomenon, which is a true feast for the eyes. Enjoy some free time to swim and play in the water and admire the striking glow of the microorganisms that surround you. At the end of an unforgettable day, dry off on the boat then sit back and relax on the journey to your accommodation.
IncludesRound-trip transportation to and from your hotel in Isla Verde, San Juan, Caguas, Ponce, or nearby location Certified tour guide, driver, and captain Dinner Beach time Swimming time at the bioluminescent bay Visit to La Parguera village Bottled water and soft drinks Water noodles Life vest Alcoholic drinks Tips
- Please select the correct pickup location for your hotel, either San Juan or Ponce This tour operates rain or shine, except in extreme weather events such as hurricanes Children must be accompanied by a paying adult Guests must be over 18-years-old and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol Guests must be able to swim on their own if they want to get into the water A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to take place Travel time is included in the 9-hour duration of this activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability