Fajardo: Catamaran Day Trip to Deserted Icacos Island152 Reviews
Set sail in the beautiful Caribbean waters on the dock of a 62 Catamaran. Sit back and enjoy the vivid views of the Fajardo coastline and experience 6 hours of sightseeing and swimming at Icacos.
- Set sail in the beautiful Caribbean waters and take in the views of the Fajardo coastline
- Spend the afternoon under the sun and in the water as you swim in the Icacos Island area
- Indulge in freshly prepared lunch with specialty drinks like piña colada and tropical rum punch
DescriptionSpend a day in the sun on a 6-hour trip, with lunch and speciality drinks includes, taking you out on the clear waters of the Caribbean and along the Fajardo coastline aboard a catamaran. Set sail in the morning from Puerto del Rey Marina, the largest and best-kept marina in the Caribbean. On board the catamaran's deck you will enjoy beautiful views of the mountains in the El Yunque National Forest, as well as the beaches along the Fajardo coastline. After a comfortable sail of about 45 minutes, you will anchor at one of the small deserted islands and cays off the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. Normally it is the island of Icacos, but the captain will sometimes head to Cayo Lobo or Palominos if the conditions are better for the day. Once you arrive, step off into shallow water and spend the next 2 hours walking on the beach, beachcombing, and swimming in the crystal clear waters. Return on board for to enjoy your pre-packed lunch. Sodas, water, and juices are also available, and those with a taste for the sweeter things in life will want to sample the specialty piña coladas and tropical rum punch. When you have eaten your fill, the boat will head a short distance out and anchor over the reef for another 1 or 2 hours of swimming or relaxing. A leisurely sail back to Marina Puerto del Rey will bring you back to the dock at 15:30, with plenty of time to enjoy your afternoon and evening in Fajardo.
IncludesCatamaran sailing trip Pre-packed lunch with a turkey wrap, salads, sodas, local beer, and water Vegetarian option available upon request Speciality beverages 11.5% local taxes Transportation, unless selected Snorkeling equipment (until further notice due to COVID-19) Gratuities
- Please bring towels and sunscreen and wear light clothing over a swim suit
- Due to COVID-19, the included buffet lunch has been replaced with a packed lunch
- Due to COVID-19, snorkeling gear will not be provided until further notice. However, guests can bring their own snorkeling gear or buy a gear set available for purchase on the boat
- Due to Covid-19, there is no longer a stop at a reef for the snorkeling activity
- If you tend to get seasick, please be advised you that you can take an over-the-counter remedy with food at least 1 hour before the trip
- You may bring your own equipment or you can it purchase at check in
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability