Ceiba, PR: Culebra Kayak & Snorkel Tour with Ferry Tickets18 Reviews
Without a doubt, the Aquafari Culebra is one of the most impressive excursions with the clearest waters, pristine beaches and a variety of sea life that will amaze you. Paddle your way along Puerto Rico’s kayaking and snorkeling mecca.
- Chill at one of the top beaches in the world: Flamenco Beach
- Enjoy a full-day at the world-famous Culebra Island
- Kayak through paradise at the Luis Peña Marine Reserve
- Snorkel with sea turtles and vibrant marine wildlife
DescriptionFirst, check-in at the Ceiba Ferry Dock and meet your host in front of the terminal to go over a few details of the day and receive your round trip ferry tickets. The host will be wearing a red local tour operator shirt and have a sign. Be sure to eat a hearty breakfast prior to arriving to the Ceiba Ferry Terminal, so you will be fueled for the day. The ferry will arrive in Culebra, where you will meet your guide outside of the ferry gates. Here, check-in, ride a bus to Tamarindo Beach and the kayaking and snorkeling excursion begins. Start off this magnificent journey from Tamarindo Beach, located on the west coast of Culebra. Following complete pre-ride instructions, join your guides as you paddle over the calm, turtle frequented waters of the Luis Pena Nature Reserve. In the seagrass beds of Tamarindo Beach you will have the chance to snorkel with turtles. Along the way, enjoy the breathtaking views of Culebra’s deserted cays and the vast marine fauna. Get ready to explore the underwater world as you jump out of your kayaks to snorkel and discover some of the most amazing marine life in the Caribbean. Have fun exploring with your eco guides colorful tropical fish and vibrant coral formations! Your guides will lead the group back to shore where you will enjoy light snacks. Next, the group will depart for Flamenco Beach. A breathtaking way to end the day! Enjoy lunch at one of the world's most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Later, meet your guide at Flamenco Beach parking area to head to the ferry terminal to go back to Ceiba. A full day of fun and creating memories of Puerto Rico!
IncludesRound trip ferry ride Round trip land transfer within Culebra Local guide All kayaking and snorkeling equipment Complimentary digital photo album of your experience Light snacks Instruction covering paddling, snorkeling and ocean safety Lunch (It's recommended to bring your own lunch, to avoid spending time waiting in line at flamenco beach) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability Please wear your bathing suit and bring sun protection, a hat and sunglasses, a long-sleeve shirt or rash guard and biodegradable sunblock. Bring a towel and change of clothes for after the excursion, and shoes that can get wet (flip flops are fine) Cameras are only recommended if waterproof Please do not bring extra valuables - keep it simple Minimum age: 6-years-old Weight limit: 250 pounds (113 kilograms) per person, 425 pounds (192 kilograms) per kayak Guests with neck, back problems, pregnant woman, epilepsy, dizziness, or recent surgeries are not recommended to participate on this tour Private parking facilities are available around the terminal The supplier is not affiliated in any way to the Ceiba Ferry Terminal (The Puerto Rico Maritime Transport Authority) and therefore has no control over ferry delays or cancellations.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability