My Guide Website?
Ceiba, PR: Culebra Kayak & Snorkel Tour with Ferry Tickets37 Reviews
Be amazed by the Aquafari Culebra, one of the most impressive tours with the clearest waters, pristine beaches, and sea life. Paddle your way along Puerto Rico’s kayaking and snorkeling mecca.
- Chill at one of the top beaches in the world: Flamenco Beach
- Enjoy a full-day at the world-famous Culebra Island
- Kayak through paradise at the Luis Peña Marine Reserve
- Snorkel with sea turtles and vibrant marine wildlife
DescriptionFirst, check-in at the Ceiba Ferry Dock and meet your host in front of the terminal to go over a few details of the day and receive your round-trip ferry tickets. The host will be wearing a red local tour operator shirt and have a sign. Be sure to eat a hearty breakfast prior to arriving at the Ceiba Ferry Terminal, so you will be fueled for the day. The ferry will arrive in Culebra, where you will meet your guide outside of the ferry gates. Here, check in, ride a bus to Tamarindo Beach and the kayaking and snorkeling excursion begins. Start off this magnificent journey from Tamarindo Beach, located on the west coast of Culebra. Following complete pre-ride instructions, join your guides as you paddle over the calm, turtle-frequented waters of the Luis Pena Nature Reserve. In the seagrass beds of Tamarindo Beach, you will have the chance to snorkel with turtles. Along the way, enjoy the breathtaking views of Culebra’s deserted cays and the vast marine fauna. Get ready to explore the underwater world as you jump out of your kayaks to snorkel and discover some of the most amazing marine life in the Caribbean. Have fun exploring with your eco guides colorful tropical fish and vibrant coral formations. Your guides will lead the group back to shore where you will enjoy light snacks. Next, the group will depart for Flamenco Beach. A breathtaking way to end the day! Enjoy lunch at one of the world's most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Later, meet your guide at Flamenco Beach parking area to head to the ferry terminal to go back to Ceiba. A full day of fun and creating memories of Puerto Rico!
IncludesRound trip ferry ride Round trip land transfer within Culebra Local guide All kayaking and snorkeling equipment Complimentary digital photo album of your experience Light snacks Instruction covering paddling, snorkeling and ocean safety
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability Make sure to wear or bring shoes that can get wet (flip flops are fine) Cameras are only recommended if waterproof Please do not bring extra valuables - keep it simple The weight limit is 250 pounds (113 kilograms) per 1 person and up to 425 pounds (192 kilograms) per kayak Guests with neck, back problems, pregnant women, epilepsy, dizziness, or recent surgeries are not recommended to participate in this tour Private parking facilities are available at the Ceiba Ferry Terminal The local partner is not affiliated in any way to the Ceiba Ferry Administration (The Puerto Rico Maritime Transport Authority) and therefore has no control over ferry delays or cancellations