My Guide Website?
San Juan: Walking Tour with Expert Guide25 Reviews
Get to know Old San Juan's history and sights on this walking tour of the city.
- Uncover Puerto Rico's capital with an expert-led tour
- Get to know historical sites such as the Cathedral, and Governor's Mansion
- Stroll down cobblestone streets, and see the brightly colored buildings
- Learn about the colonial influences on this fascinating city
DescriptionLearn about its colonial influence and discover this fascinating city. See all its essential sights with your expert local guide. Begin with by entering San Felipe del Morro or San Cristobal. Hear fascinating facts as you walk along Paseo de la Princesa to the Governor's residence. Stroll through a city brimming with colors and cobble stone streets. See the San Juan Gate, built in 1520 to guard the city from the harbor. Visit the Ballaja Barracks, built by the Spanish militia for housing in 1864, as well as the San Jose Church, and Plaza del Quinto Centenario. Your tour will end at the Hotel El Convento, adjacent to all the shops and restaurants.
IncludesProfessional historian tour guide Entrance fee to one fort (Castillo San Felipe del Morro or San Cristobal)
- This activity will have a maximum of 12 attendees The entrance fee to one fort in Castillo San Felipe del Morro is included in the price of the tour A minimum number of 4 participants is required in order for the tour to operate In the event the minimum number of participants is not met your confirmed tour may be canceled and you will be offered an alternative time or a full refund