My Guide Website?
San Juan: Self-Guided Tour with Audio Guide6 Reviews
Discover the charming city of San Juan on a self-guided audio walking tour. See the famous landmarks like El Catedral de San Juan Bautista, Capilla de Cristo, La Fontana de las Raices and many more.
- Step back in time on the blue cobblestones of Old San Juan with an audio guide
- Relax at La Plaza de Armas and snap photos of La Fontana de las Raices fountain
- Marvel at La Fortaleza's wall as you learn about its significance to San Juan
- Learn about the intriguing La Princesa penitentiary, which housed sea pirates
- Admire the structure of San Cristobal Castle and learn about the role it played
DescriptionTake in the key sights of the Puerto Rican capital at your own pace on a self-guided walking tour. Listen as your audio guide shares the history of the city and its landmarks, including Castillo de San Cristóbal, Old San Juan, and La Fortaleza. Enjoy the freedom to stop when and where you want. Start your self-guided tour at Plaza Colón, where you will learn about the history of this beautiful square. Then, head off on an incredible journey through the old streets of the capital. See fantastic examples of architecture, such as the Castillo de San Cristóbal fortress and La Fortaleza. Then, take in religious landmarks, such as El Catedral de San Juan Bautista and Capilla de Cristo, as you continue your exploration of the Old San Juan Historic District of Puerto Rico. Discover the ruins of El Morro fort, San Juan's oldest residence La Casa Blanca, and La Plaza de Armas. Next, take in La Plazuela de la Rogativa. Admire the lovely views and bronze sculpture before heading to La Princesa. Keep your eyes peeled along the route for the blue cobblestones (adoquine) that pave the streets in the old part of the city. End your tour, feeling like you have gone back in time.
IncludesWalking tour with audio guide
- No physical guide will accompany you. This is an audio tour The activity involves around 4 km of walking This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, which means there is no specific starting time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$13.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today