My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old Town Foodie Walking Tour with Tastings111 Reviews
Gain valuable insights with an expert guide on this walking tour blending history, culture, and foodie adventure. Enjoy a broad range of tastings, focusing on the must-try flavors of Puerto Rico.
- Savor 10+ bites and sips on this tour, including an iconic rum cocktail
- Make your own signature Puerto Rican dish
- Learn about our architecture, historic landmarks, history, and other lesser known tidbits
- Discover Old San Juan with a local guide
- Become a foodie insider in Old San Juan
DescriptionEnjoy the original food and cultural tour of Old San Juan. Discover a slice of paradise through local cuisine and cocktails, with numerous foodie stops along the way. Join your guide and walk through “walled city” of San Juan. Learn a bit more about the architecture of the city, major landmarks, and local history. Get hands-on experience making Puerto Rico’s signature dish, mofongo. Dine in “do not miss” restaurants and hear about the various foodie scenes in and around the city. Enjoy a delicious rum cocktail in a popular bar. Get involved in the authentic food scene so you leave with the confidence and knowledge of a local that will serve you during the remainder of your stay in sunny Puerto Rico. Tour guides have intimate friendships with the San Juan restaurants and you will always receive the latest insider info.
IncludesLocal guide Walking tour 10 food stops One rum cocktail
- Please know some dietary restrictions can be accommodated, but the activity provider needs to be informed in advance
- You will visit between 4-5 tasting locations on each tour. Tasting locations may change without prior notice and new partners can be added or changed