My Guide Website?
San Juan: Ecoadventure Ziplining Close to the City26 Reviews
Go on an adventure that combines ziplining, hanging canopy bridges, and hiking at Hacienda Campo Rico in Carolina, Puerto Rico.
- Experience nature at Hacienda Campo Rico’s subtropical forest
- Zipline, hike, and walk along hanging canopy bridges
- Marvel at views of the ocean, mountains, and more
- Feel secure with double cable and double pulley ziplining technology
DescriptionExperience 5 exhilarating zip lines, 5 hanging canopy bridges, and a 10-minute hike in a subtropical forest on this guided adventure in Carolina. The adventure takes place at the Hacienda Campo Rico estate covering 2,300 acres and located in Carolina, only 5 minutes away from San Juan. Start your adventure at Hacienda Campo Rico, a secluded natural jewel composed of lush coastal plains, mangroves, lagoons, and limestone mountains. This is a perfect setting to experience an adventure amongst nature. Start off by walking through the lush northern coastal plains. Hike around the unique formations of the karst mountains and limestone. This is home to a great variety of birds and reptiles. After reaching the top of the first mountain, marvel at majestic views of where the coastline meets the Atlantic Ocean. Experience a total of five zip lines that fluctuate between 500 to 1,000 feet long and 50 and 200 feet high. Glide across sceneries of the ocean, mountains, plantain fields, and lagoons. The professionally installed ziplines designed by engineers have double cables and pulleys for extra security. Walk along five hanging canopy bridges that add to the excitement of the adventure while you trek at 30 feet above the trees. The last zipline lands at the hilltop Mojito Bar where you will have the opportunity to buy refreshing beverages, cold beer, mixed drinks, snacks, and souvenirs.
Includes5 ziplines 5 hanging canopy bridges 10-minute educational hike Tour guides certified in first aid and risk management Professional safety equipment
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (21 or over) who can sign a liability waiver for the minor If you are 6 feet tall or taller and participating, the maximum weight accepted is 250 lbs. The maximum waistline measurement accepted is 42 inches or less All participants must accomplish all the activities in the tour including ziplining, walking canopy bridges, and hiking to make it across the forest. Guests not participating in the tour must stay at the check-in area of the Mojito Bar and wait for the tour to finish. The guests will be able to see the zipliners land in their last zipline. Walk-alongs are not accepted on the tour and wandering around the estate without supervision is not allowed This activity will take place rain or shine