My Guide Website?
San Juan: Craft Cocktail Walking Tour with 3 Cocktails24 Reviews
Enjoy an evening stroll through the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan. Sip on craft cocktails featuring local Puerto Rican rum in three unique bars. Get a feel for the city's drinking culture.
- Watch your bartender make drinks in front of you
- Learn why Puerto Rico is the rum capital of the world
- Discover 'locals only' in-the-know bars
- Rub elbows with fellow drink enthusiasts
- Enjoy a crash course on 3 distinct eras of Puerto Rico's drinking history
DescriptionJoin in for a night of drunken history on a craft cocktail tour through the streets of Old San Juan. Enjoy a crash course on 3 distinct eras in the drinking history of Puerto Rico, as you sip creative, rum-infused concoctions. Walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan as you make your way to the next watering hole. Rub elbows with fellow drink enthusiasts at historic, local spots and meet the owners, industry experts, and master mixologists at each location. Embark on a roving happy-hour adventure. By the end of the tour, know all the best watering holes in town and finish with plenty of time and insider information to continue the fun with a night on the town.
IncludesTwo-hour guided tour of Old San Juan Three rum cocktails Bartender interaction in at least one bar Water at each stop
- • All participants must be 18 years or older