My Guide Website?
Fajardo: Afternoon Sailing Charter with Appetizers & Drinks2 Reviews
Enjoy picturesque sailing, a refreshing dip in the blue ocean, appetizers, and beverages on an afternoon cruise in Fajardo. Soak in the sun on board the catamaran and take in views of Ramos Island.
- Admire the beautiful surroundings of the Fajardo Coast
- Indulge in delicious snacks and refreshing beverages
- Take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear ocean
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon sailing cruise
- Marvel at breathtaking views of Ramos Island
DescriptionStep onboard a private catamaran and see the beautiful Fajardo shoreline and the secluded islands nearby. After a short sail, the captain will drop anchor on the coast and you will have the opportunity to relax in the catamaran’s trampoline, indulge in delicious snacks and beverages, or take a refreshing dip in the ocean with the privately-owned Ramos Island as a beautiful backdrop. A 15-minute sail will take you back to the marina after a memorable and romantic experience in the Caribbean Sea.
IncludesUnited States Coast Guard certified captain and first mate Catamaran cruise Assorted appetizers Beer, wine, or sangria
- • To comply with USCG boat permits and COVID-19 Safety Protocols, a maximum of 6 guests are permitted. • To be able to coordinate your charter in a timely fashion, you will need to book it at least 16-hours prior to the charter. Guests must be between the ages of 4 and 85 years and under 250 lbs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$259.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today