My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old San Juan Walking Tour
Discover the walled city of Old San Juan with a guide. Uncover 500 years of history, as you explore the city's historical sites, including El Morro Fort, the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, and more.
- Explore Old San Juan with a guide to dive into Puerto Rican history and culture
- Wander through the charming, narrow streets of Old San Juan
- See the oldest church in the Americas and the historic Plaza de Armas main square
- Discover highlights like El Morro Fort, Paseo de la Princesa, and San Juan Gate
- Learn about the city's history as part of the New World settlements