San Juan: Old San Juan Walking Tour3 Reviews
Discover the history and culture of Old San Juan and immerse yourself in the city's timeless beauty and charm on this walking tour.
- Admire an impressive statue of Christopher Colombus
- Stroll along the old city walls for panoramic views of the bay
- Marvel at the imposing Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
- Witness the beautiful balconies for which San Juan is famous
DescriptionMeet your guide at Plaza Colon which is located at the entrance of Old San Juan. Admire the iconic marble pillar where a statue of Christopher Colombus stands. Stroll along Paseo de La Princesa, taking in the stunning views of the bay and old city wall as you walk. Reenter the city through the San Juan Gate, which was the main entrance to the city during the Spanish colonial era. See the beautiful historical buildings such as El Convento Hotel and the San Juan Cathedral, the largest cathedral on the island, before arriving at La Capilla del Cristo, where you will hear the story of the local legend this chapel was built to memorialize. Finish your tour with a stroll along the blue cobblestone street that leads to the Plaza del Quinto Centenario to experience the old world charm the city is famous for. Feel free to ask your guide for recommendations on the best dining and shopping options in the city.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Participants need to be able to walk uphill
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Cancellations will only be made in the event of severe weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability