My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old San Juan Walking & Food Tasting Tour22 Reviews
Indulge in the food pleasures of Old San Juan on a 3-hour food & history tour of the fortified colonial city. Walk its blue cobblestone streets and taste some of the food and drinks that make Puerto Rico so inviting for foodie fans.
- Indulge in traditional Puerto Rican food and enjoy a local rum cocktail
- Explore Old San Juan to admire the colonial Spanish buildings
- Visit 4 locally owned businesses to sample the best of Puerto Rico
- Learn about the history and culture of San Juan with stops at major sites along the way
DescriptionExplore the historic streets of Old San Juan, a 500-year-old Spanish colonial city that basks in the Caribbean sun. You will walk the cobblestone streets past brightly painted houses, learning about the architecture, culture, and traditions of Puerto Rico. Discover the second oldest cathedral in the Americas, the oldest governor’s mansion in the Western hemisphere, the imposing citadel of Castillo San Felipe del Morro, the Spanish plazas, and more. Within the city walls, you’ll make five stops to taste some of the food and drinks that make Puerto Rican cuisine so delicious. Sample artisan, hand-picked coffee, try traditional pastries, taste the most delicious mofongo (the Island’s quintessential dish), enjoy homemade ice cream made from all natural ingredients, savor locally seasoned pork and much more! A refreshing rum cocktail will be paired with your meal. This food tour is kept small in number so that you can enjoy the full attention of your guide and walk away with the best advice of what to eat, see, and do throughout the course of your stay.
IncludesWalking tour of Old San Juan Stops at 4-5 locally-owned businesses to sample the best of Puerto Rico One alcoholic beverage with local rum Local guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothing. Puerto Rico is hot • This tour is suitable for all ages. Kids under 3 are free but do not participate in the tastings • Tour takes place rain or shine. Bring an umbrella just in case
- Please note Puerto Rico is on Atlantic Standard Time (AST) and does not observe Daylight Savings
- Once the guide has left the meeting location, guests may no longer join the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$145.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today