San Juan: Old San Juan Walking & Food Tasting Tour10 Reviews
Indulge in the food pleasures of Old San Juan on a 3-hour food & history tour of the fortified colonial city. Walk its blue cobblestone streets and taste some of the food and drinks that make Puerto Rico so inviting for foodie fans.
- Indulge in traditional Puerto Rican food and enjoy a local rum cocktail
- Explore Old San Juan to admire the colonial Spanish buildings
- Visit 5 locally owned businesses to sample the best of Puerto Rico
- Learn about the history and culture of San Juan with stops at major sites along the way
DescriptionExplore the historic streets of Old San Juan, a 500-year-old Spanish colonial city that basks in the Caribbean sun. You will walk the cobblestone streets past brightly painted houses, learning about the architecture, culture, and traditions of Puerto Rico. Discover the second oldest cathedral in the Americas, the oldest governor’s mansion in the Western hemisphere, the imposing citadel of Castillo San Felipe del Morro, the Spanish plazas, and more. Within the city walls, you’ll make five stops to taste some of the food and drinks that make Puerto Rican cuisine so delicious. Sample artisan, hand-picked coffee, try traditional pastries, taste the most delicious mofongo (the Island’s quintessential dish), enjoy homemade ice cream made from all natural ingredients, savor locally seasoned pork and much more! A refreshing rum cocktail will be paired with your meal. This food tour is kept small in number so that you can enjoy the full attention of your guide and walk away with the best advice of what to eat, see, and do throughout the course of your stay.
IncludesWalking tour of Old San Juan Stops at 5 locally-owned businesses to sample the best of Puerto Rico One alcoholic beverage with local rum Local guide Tips to tour guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothing. Puerto Rico is hot • This tour is suitable for all ages. Kids under 3 are free but do not participate in the tastings • Tour takes place rain or shine. Bring an umbrella just in case. It’s a tropical Island!
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability