My Guide Website?
Puerto Rico: Helicopter Flights102 Reviews
Embark on a helicopter tour and get one-of-a-kind views of Puerto Rico from above. See the diverse beauty of the metropolitan area of San Juan, mountains, coastline, and famous beaches.
- Enjoy many of the spectacular views of Puerto Rico on a scenic helicopter flight
- Fly over Puerto Rico’s well-known bridges, mountains, and rivers
- Experience a bird’s-eye view of the island
- Marvel at the architecture of old and new San Juan from above
DescriptionDiscover the sights of Puerto Rico from the air on a helicopter tour. Choose from 2 tour options: Discover Old San Juan Tour See some of the island’s historical monuments from an incredible perspective. Admire notable landmarks such as The Capitol House, La Fortaleza-The Governor’s Mansion, Fort San Cristobal, and Fort San Felipe del Morro including an aerial stop at Fort San Felipe del Morro for photos. The Enchanted Shore Tour Take in coastline views as you fly above Old San Juan, along the beautiful shoreline and beach areas, to the popular resort area of Isla Verde. Take great photos and enjoy the best views of Condado, high-end resorts, and the historic buildings of colonial Old San Juan.
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 passengers for the flight to depart
- For your safety, the weight limit needs to be no more than 250 pounds per seat/passenger and no more than 520 pounds per flight (either two or three passengers)
- Discover Old San Juan Tour flight time: approx 5 to 6 minutes
- The Enchanted Shore Tour flight time: approx 10 to 12 minutes
- Green Escape flight time: approx 25 to 30 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today