My Guide Website?
From San Juan: El Yunque Rainforest and Waterslides Day Trip80 Reviews
Discover the El Yunque Tropical Rainforest on this guided hiking tour. See waterfalls and rivers, swim in clear water pools, and venture on a completely off-the-beaten-path nature trail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Juan: La Parguera Glowing Bio Bay Boat Tour
- From Fajardo: Icacos Island Full-Day Catamaran Trip
- San Juan: Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure by Night
- Puerto Rico: The Monster Zip Line Toro Verde Adventure Park
- Carabalí Rainforest Park: Rainforest Horseback Riding Tour
- Discover the forest's pristine rivers and its natural waterslides
- Feel like an explorer while hiking thru a lesser known zone of the forest
- Get off the paved trail and go in an off the beaten path adventure
DescriptionFeel like a true explorer and challenge yourself to an off-the-beaten-path adventure in the heart of the El Yunque Rainforest. Begin with a 25-30 minute journey up a rock and dirt path, along with some river wading. Enjoy being surrounded by bamboo trees, rainforest flowers, and many other beautiful plants as you hike into the refreshing natural pools. First, a visit to a collecting pool that forms at the base of a waterfall. Swim in its crystal clear waters and admire the colors of its deep pools. Enjoy the cascades of the waterfall and take the opportunity to snap pictures. Continue into the forest as you climb to another set of pools (more advanced). Arrive at a river where you can swim, swing from a rope into the water, and enjoy natural water slides.
IncludesProfessional local guide USCG-certified life jackets and helmets Bottled water Transportation from selected areas and hotels in San Juan
- This is a moderate to strenuous activity. Participants must be physically capable of climbing, walking through steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces
- Pregnant women, children under 7 years, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems, recent surgery, and other serious medical conditions CANNOT PARTICIPATE on this tour.
- Due to safety reasons, participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Persons with disabilities such as mute-deaf or legally blind please book a private tour in order to have a dedicated guide to accommodate all needs
- On Saturdays the hike is longer since we depart from a different point
- Activity is subject to last-minute cancellations due to weather and river conditions
- Minimum of 8 participants required to operate. In the event of not reaching it you will be assigned an earlier tour (with pick up between 7:00-8:30am). If you do not agree please ask to reschedule for the next day or a refund.