My Guide Website?
From San Juan: El Yunque Rainforest and Waterslides Day Trip26 Reviews
Discover the El Yunque Tropical Rainforest on this guided hiking tour. See waterfalls and rivers, swim in clear water pools, and venture on a completely off-the-beaten-path nature trail.
- Discover the forest's pristine rivers and its natural waterslides
- Feel like an explorer while hiking thru a lesser known zone of the forest
- Get off the paved trail and go in an off the beaten path adventure
DescriptionFeel like a true explorer and challenge yourself to an off-the-beaten-path adventure in the heart of the El Yunque Rainforest. Begin with a 25-30 minute journey up a rock and dirt path, along with some river wading. Enjoy being surrounded by bamboo trees, rainforest flowers, and many other beautiful plants as you hike into the refreshing natural pools. First, a visit to a collecting pool that forms at the base of a waterfall. Swim in its crystal clear waters and admire the colors of its deep pools. Enjoy the cascades of the waterfall and take the opportunity to snap pictures. Continue into the forest as you climb to another set of pools (more advanced). Arrive at a river where you can swim, swing from a rope into the water, and enjoy natural water slides.
IncludesProfessional local guide USCG-certified life jackets and helmets Bottled water Transportation from selected areas and hotels in San Juan
- This is a moderate to strenuous activity. Participants must be physically capable of climbing, walking through steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under 7 years, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems, recent surgery, and other serious medical conditions
- Due to safety reasons, participants must be able to understand English or Spanish. Persons with disabilities such as mute-deaf or legally blind please book a private tour in order to have a dedicated guide to accommodate all needs
- On Saturdays the hike is longer and more challenging since we depart from a different point
- This activity is subject to last-minute cancellations due to weather and river conditions
- In the event of cancellation, you will be offered other options, such as a reschedule for the next day or a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$72.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today