My Guide Website?
From Carolina: Horse Riding at a Private Ranch179 Reviews
Experience the lush landscape surrounding Carolina, Puerto Rico on a horse riding adventure at a private ranch. Enjoy stunning views of the coastal plains and mountains, and look for indigenous wildlife in their native habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the lush landscape of Puerto Rico from the back of a horse
- Ride a gentle and well-trained Paso Fino steed
- Follow your guides around 2,200 acres of private land
- Enjoy ranch facilities, including a hilltop bar, a short drive from San Juan
DescriptionMake your way to the Hacienda Campo Rico and feel like you are in a completely different world as you pass through the entrance gates. On a 2-hour horse riding adventure experience the home of different tropical plants and animals and see stunning landscapes. Upon arrival, meet your experienced guides and receive basic instructions and safety procedures before you set off on your horse. Get acquainted with your horse, and then follow the guides through 2,200 acres of private land. Soak up the Caribbean sun as you trot around. Marvel at magnificent views of the mountains and coastal plains. Come across lagoons and curious limestone rock formations. Keep a lookout for the native wildlife roaming freely in their natural habitats. Learn the history and importance of the Puerto Rico Paso Fino horses. Then, go to the hilltop Mojito Bar and cool down with some refreshing drinks of your choice. Purchase souvenirs at the on-site gift shop, where you can also rent GoPro cameras and other equipment to turn your horse ride adventure into an experience to remember.
Includes2-hour horse riding adventure Basic horse riding instructions and safety procedures Time to relax at a private ranch 11.5% sales tax
- You are advised to wear long pants or shorts with a long towel
- All riders must be at least 9 years of age. Guest under 18 years old must be accompanied by someone 18 or older
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds (113 kilograms) for this activity. Everyone will be weighed at the ranch. Participants who exceed the limit will not be able to join the tour, and will not be refunded
- All participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes
- Taxi services are available from Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Ocean Park, Punta Las Marias and Isla Verde for $15.00 pp (paid locally). Details will be provided in the voucher
- Tours start on time, with check-in at 45 to 30 minutes before the tour time. Refunds will not be granted due to delays or for no-shows
- Cancelation will also apply without refund if you or your guests are caught drinking alcoholic beverages on the premises before your scheduled tour. The local partner reserve the right to refuse admission