My Guide Website?
Fajardo: Bio Bay Kayak Tour57 Reviews
This is a kayaking tour of the Bio Bay Laguna Grande Nature Reserve in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Stir the water of the bioluminescent bay and activate lots of sparkles.
- Discover bioluminescence at Fajardo Bio Bay
- Enjoy a kayak tour through a mangrove forest with protected fauna
- Explore with professional guides
- Experience beautiful nature and surroundings
DescriptionBegin the tour at Kayak Village in the area of Las Croabas, Fajardo. First, learn the basics of kayaking, safety, and the rules of the nature reserve. Paddle towards the entrance of the Fajardo Bio Bay, a red mangrove channel. Along the way, see its beautiful protected flora and fauna. Proceed into Laguna Grande and into the sunset, where the night will fall and stars will follow in the sky and water. At every stroke of your paddle, sparkles will appear in the water, while the kayaks will create a swirl of light. Enjoy the constellations while sitting in your kayak at Laguna Grande. Cruise back through the mangrove channel, led by your guides. At this time, night has set. The kayak’s navigation lights will guide your way as you hear the wonderful nighttime sounds of nature.
IncludesKayak and paddles US coastguard approved life jackets Low-intensity nighttime navigation lights Training and safety instructions prior to the tour Sensitive skin-friendly insect repellent Snacks: water, fresh seasonal fruits, protein bars, and other treats Eco-interpretive guide First aid and kayak towing equipment Storage for valuables Snacks at the tent Pictures of your tour
- • Minimum age to participate is 6 years old. Participants aged 6 to 13 must be accompanied by an adult on the same kayak. Participants 13 to 17 must have an adult participating on the tour. • Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs per person, 426 lbs per kayak • This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back, neck, wrist, arm, or leg injuries, or guests with epilepsy, heart conditions, and/or dizziness. • Each kayak accommodates a maximum of 2 people.
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$65.79Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today