My Guide Website?
El Yunque National Rainforest: Nature Walk and Beach Trip32 Reviews
Immerse yourself in nature at El Yunque National Rainforest, where you can swim in a natural rainforest river and visit a man-made dam.
- Learn more about the rainforest ecosysytem
- Get closer to nature as you walk amongst the flora and fauna of the rainforest
- Enjoy a dip in crystal-clear waters
DescriptionEnjoy a hike full of nature, waterfalls and breathtaking views through the El Yunque National Rainforest, with plenty of opportunities for swimming. First, head to La Coca Falls. Watch as water cascades into the 26-meter drop below and admire an impressive rock formation at the bottom of the falls which would make the perfect screensaver. Next, climb to the top of the Yokahú Observation Tower to admire panoramic views of the rainforest canopy and surrounding area. Your final stop is Puento Roto, the most popular water play area in the park. After the rainforest, board the bus again and travel to Luquillo Beach and Kiosks, where you'll stay for two hours where you can buy something to eat or relax on the beach before returning. Wrap up the day by returning to your original pickup location.
IncludesPickup from the La Concha Resort Live guide Transportation on an air-conditioned bus
- This activity takes place in all weather conditions, except in the event of extreme weather events or public warnings.
- Those under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity and will still be charged.
- You must be able to swim to enter the river; if you cannot swim, do not enter the river
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today