My Guide Website?
Carabalí Rainforest Park: UTV Adventure Tour13 Reviews
Enjoy panoramic views of Puerto Rico's eastern coast on this 4×4 off-road adventure. Ride side-by-side on a UTV and explore Carabalí Rainforest Park in the foothills of the El Yunque National Forest.
- Feel a sense of adventure as you go off the beaten path and explore
- Learn some of the best techniques for riding off-road from your guide
- Marvel at some of the tropical scenery on Puerto Rico's eastern coast
- Enjoy panoramic views as you ride on a top-of-the-line off-road vehicle
- Discover a 600-acre ranch located at the foothills of El Yunque Forest
DescriptionEmbark on a UTV adventure through the Carabalí Rainforest Park near the El Yunque National Forest. Admire the spectacular scenery in the area as you get off-road using the power of your 4×4 vehicle. Upon arrival, receive a safety introduction and instructions on how to correctly operate your vehicle. Gear up with helmets before speeding off on this offroad adventure. Set off on either a Honda Pioneer or Can Am Maverick UTV and begin to explore this special part of Puerto Rico's east coast. Take in panoramic views of the island's lush scenery as you discover the El Yunque Forest.
IncludesUTV tour Guide Helmet
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old
- Drivers must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall
- Passengers must be a minimum height of 42 inches tall
- Those under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older
- The maximum combined weight limit for each UTV is 1,000 pounds