My Guide Website?
Carabalí Rainforest Park: Beach Horseback Riding6 Reviews
Explore Puerto Rico and its beaches on horseback on this adventure at Carabalí Rainforest Park. Go off the beaten path to enjoy the fantastic ocean views.
- Discover the amazing beaches of Puerto Rico on horseback
- Explore lush natural surroundings of the Carabalí Rainforest Park
- Enjoy breathtaking Caribbean views and a unique rainforest ecosystem
- Discover fresh clear waters alongside the Mameyes River
- Ride at a leisurely pace on a tour suitable for all abilities
DescriptionDiscover the beach of the Carabalí Rainforest Park on a guided horseback ride, suitable for all abilities. Go off the beaten path to experience a change of pace and scenery while taking in the Caribbean views. Upon arrival, meet your ideal horse who will be matched with you according to your height, weight, and riding ability. Have a short safety briefing for a safe and fun excursion, before departing on your adventure through the lush natural surroundings. Ride through a part of the rainforest, admiring the vibrant colors of various plant species around you. See the stunning flora and fauna of a unique ecosystem, and the foothills of El Yunque National Forest Ride along the banks of the Mameyes River to some of the most beautiful beaches in all of Puerto Rico. Learn a little bit about the natural history of the area, as well as the organization of the park itself with your guide. Then, you will return back to the starting point.
IncludesGuide Riding helmet
- The weight limit for riders is 235 pounds, you will be weighed upon arrival
- This tour caters to all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate, and experienced
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older