My Guide Website?
Carabalí Rainforest Park: 2-Hour UTV Adventure Tour25 Reviews
Explore the wild El Yunque National Forest on an adrenaline-filled UTV tour through Carabalí Rainforest Park, including safety instructions, a local guide, and a stop to swim in the Mameyes River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Puerto Rico:If youʻre booking your trip to Puerto Rico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the exhilaration of driving through Carabalí Rainforest Park in an UTV
- Receive personalized UTV safety and driving instructions from a local guide
- Marvel at the tropical wildlife and lush plants of El Yunque National Forest
- Feast your eyes on the panoramic views from the forest foothills and river banks
- Watch for wildlife or swim in the crystal-clear water of the Mameyes River
DescriptionZip through Carabalí Rainforest Park on a guided UTV trip located at the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Learn vehicle safety instructions before heading into the lush tropical rainforest, following your guide up hills and along winding paths before arriving at Mameyes River for a swim. Begin your tour by meeting your guide at Carabalí Rainforest Park, choosing your UTV, and learning key operating details. Drive into the park, taking in the rich vegetation and tropical wildlife. Full of turns, bumps, and hills, your guide will help you maneuver through your off-roading adventure. Arrive at Mameyes River and marvel at its crystal-clear waters. Relax along the river banks and watch for local wildlife such as birds and fish, or jump into the river for a refreshing swim. Then it's time to drive back to the park entrance and complete your UTV tour.
IncludesLocal guide UTV safety and operating instructions Park tour Access to Mameyes River
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older
- Due to weight limitations, ATVs can only accompany a maximum of 4 adults per vehicle; the rest must be children