My Guide Website?
Vieques: Bioluminescent Bay Catamaran Tour
Meet your group at Malecon La Esperanza and enjoy a guided cruise to the unique bioluminescent bay on the island of Vieques. Marvel at incredible microscopic organisms that glow in the dark.
- Explore the world's largest bioluminescent bay on a guided nighttime cruise
- Feel the exhilaration of watching the water light up as you interact with it
- Uncover the secrets of Mosquito bay with help from the catamaran's crew
- Capture pictures to share with your friends and family on social media
- Enjoy the convenience of an air-conditioned transfer from Esperanza to the bay
DescriptionTravel aboard a comfortable 24-foot electric catamaran into Mosquito Bay at night to experience the beauty of the world's largest bioluminescent bay. Enjoy a transfer in an air-conditioned van from a centrally-located meeting point in Esperanza. Be picked up from the meeting point at the Malecon in Esperanza across the Street from the Blok hotel. Relax on the short drive to Mosquito bay. Be greeted by a team that will help you aboard the catamaran. Embark where the only thing brighter than the stars in the sky is the fantastically-blue glow of the naturally-occurring bioluminescent phenomenon in the water below. Learn about this unique environment from the crew. Return to Esperanza at the end of your experience.
IncludesShared van transfer from Esperanza in Vieques 1 hour catamaran tour Captain
- •This tour takes place rain or shine at the captain's discretion
- Before booking, it is recommended that you have accommodation in Vieques for at least 1 night. If you can't join the tour because you do not have a place to stay there is no refund.
- Transportation to Vieques is either by plane or by ferry boat. The last ferry boat from Vieques is at 7:30 PM and there is not enough time to do the tour and get a ferry or plane off the island.