My Guide Website?
Viejo San Juan: Make Authentic Espadrilles Shoes
Learn how to make traditional espadrilles shoes onsite at a workshop in Viejo San Juan. Stitch your own pair and take it home with you.
- Get guidance on how to stitch your own pair of traditional espadrilles shoes
- Learn the story of espadrilles and the materials used in their construction
- Find out how espadrilles rose from humble beginnings to become a fashion trend
- Choose a size, lace color, and style for your own pair of espadrilles
- Take your finished pair of espadrilles home with you to show off your skills
DescriptionVisit a shoe workshop and learn about how traditional espadrilles shoes are made. Under the guidance of local artisans, make your own pair to take home. Meet at the workshop in Viejo San Juan, where you can see the materials used in making espadrilles as well as some finished products. Enjoy an introduction to the history of these shoes. Find out about their journey from humble beginning to modern-day fashion trend. Choose a size, lace color, and your preferred style and let the artisans take you through the stitching process. When you're finished, learn the different ways of lacing them up. Take your finished pair of espadrilles home with you to show off.
IncludesWorkshop visit A pair of self-made espadrilles Snacks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$97.63Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today