My Guide Website?
San Juan: Rum Tasting and Tour of an Artisan Distillery
Visit Puerto Rico's only working sugarcane mill and see first-hand how Puerto Rican rum is produced. Enjoy a unique agrotourism experience at an artisan distillery in Vega Alta.
- See first-hand how Puerto Rican rum is produced
- Visit an Aging Bodega, Sugarcane Plantation, and Distillery
- Taste a variety of artisanal rums and learn about their production
- Explore Puerto Rico's first Agricola Rum Distillery
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a guided visit
DescriptionDiscover the only distillery in Puerto Rico that creates a rum made from sugarcane juice. Learn how rum is made from farm to bottle, and learn the important history of Puerto Rican Rum, Sugar Cane, and more. Get to know how rum is made as you walkthrough an Artisanal Rum Distillery in Vega Alta. Immerse into the history of Puerto Rico's biggest export and admire its distillation from farm to bottle. Enjoy a cocktail made with Tresclavos rum while visiting an Aging Bodega, Sugarcane Plantation, and Distillery. At the end, take part in a tasting experience consisting of a variety of artisanal rums. Browse through a curated gift and rum shop and buy a special souvenir to take home with you.
Includes1.5-hour tour Welcome drink Rum tasting Entrance fee
- You will need to organize your own transportation to and from the distillery