My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old San Juan Sunset Food Tour with Drinks8 Reviews
Experience Old San Juan like a local during a sunset food tasting tour. Sample traditional and modern dishes as you learn about Puerto Rican food, history, and culture.
- Taste authentic Puerto Rican cuisine
- Enjoy 2 rum cocktails
- Take in breathtaking views of Old San Juan
- Learn about the island's history, culture, and gastronomy
- Experience San Juan like a local with a small group
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Old San Juan in the evening on a guided food tour. Eat and drink your way around the colorful old town while learning all about its culture, history, and people, starting with the Plaza de Armas. Explore Puerto Rico's rich culinary history and exciting culinary renaissance. Sample a variety of traditional and modern dishes and enjoy 2 rum cocktails during up to 5 stops. The tour is kept small in number so you can enjoy the full attention of your guide, a passionate expert on Puerto Rican food. Walk away with the best advice on what else to eat, see, and do during your stay.
IncludesGuided walking tour with a local guide Food samples 2 alcoholic beverages
- This activity will take place rain or shine Gratuities are not included