My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old San Juan Helicopter Tour and Restaurant Visit
Embark on a 10-minute private helicopter tour and take in views of Puerto Rico from above. See the diverse beauty of Old San Juan and stop at the restaurant of your choice for up to 2 hours at dinner.
- Feast your eyes on aerial views of San Juan on a helicopter flight over the city
- Take in the sights of Old San Juan from a unique perspective from the skies
- Get your taste buds tingling with lunch at one of the city's best restaurants
- Choose from a variety of restaurants with menus to suit all tastes and ages
- Land at the door of your chosen restaurant and enjoy up to 2 hours waiting time
DescriptionSee the sights of Old San Juan and immerse yourself in the city's vibrant culinary scene on this private helicopter tour with a stop at one of the area's best restaurants. Fly over iconic landmarks then land at the restaurant of your choice with reserved seating and up to 2 hours waiting time. Meet the pilot at a centrally-located location in San Juan then take to the skies on a 10-minute flight over the Old San Juan neighborhood. After your flight, stop for dinner at the restaurant of your choice from the below restaurants. The pilot will wait for up to 2 hours while you eat, before flying back to the meeting point (food and drinks not included in tour cost). Asador San MiguelA 5-star steakhouse restaurant located at the top of the hill where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city of Naranjito and the surrounding nature. Roka DuraA traditional Puerto Rican restaurant renowned for its churrasco. Enjoy a spot of karaoke while you dine at this family-friendly restaurant. The Sand and The SeaAnother traditional Puerto Rican restaurant serving modern takes on classic dishes. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Salinas mountains and feel the breeze on your face.
Includes10-minute flight over Old San Juan Helicopter ride to chosen restaurant Table reservation 2 hours of waiting time at the restaurant
- The total group weight must not exceed 520 pounds. You will be weighed upon arrival