My Guide Website?
San Juan: Old City and Castillo El Morro Guided Walking Tour
Explore the city streets of Old San Juan with your guide, then experience an in-depth tour of the structure and history of Castillo San Felipe del Morro.
- See and learn about the old and modern areas of San Juan with your guide
- Explore a mid-century fort at Fort Brooke before heading to Castillo El Morro
- Admire the Spanish colonial architecture of Old San Juan, including a cathedral
- Walk through La Rogativa, one of the oldest squares in the city
- Venture into all five levels, and 400 years of history at of Catillo El Morro
DescriptionUnravel several decades of history on this guided walking tour, from pirate times and dungeons to modern mid-century American Fort Brooke, with its swimming pool and movie cinema for the troops. Meet your tour guide in front of the Cathedral of Old San Juan, across from El Convento Hotel. Learn about La Catedral de San Juan Bautista – Old San Juan’s venerated cathedral, Puerto Rico’s grandest religious building. Next, explore landmarks such as La Rogativa, the oldest square in Old San Juan, and El Convento which is a former convent. Then head up the street to talk about the history of the city's defense system. Finally, you’ll explore the defense walls and Castillo El Morro. Experience an in-depth tour of the fortification's construction, purpose, and history. Visit five levels of the castle and walk through 400 years of history. The tour ends inside the fort, where you can continue at your own pace.
IncludesGuide El Morro Entry Ticket
- This tour takes place rain or shine The entire tour is about 3.5 miles
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$64.61Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today