San Juan Mini Boats27 Reviews
Explore the San Juan by boat and get a glimpse into San Juan's captivating history. Your tour will depart from San Juan Bay Marina in Old San Juan after a short safety briefing. You will take the helm of an inflatable boat that you will operate.
- Have an adventure in the waters of the harbor
- Be your own captain
- Take in panoramic views of the city from the water
- Learn about the history of the city, and nature
- Get a unique perspective on the beauty of San Juan
DescriptionThe most complete tour for those explorers who would like a glimpse into San Juan's captivating history, have an adventure in the waters of the harbor at the helm of your own boat and stop to learn the highlights of the city’s history. You will take the helm of a 13' inflatable boat that you will get to operate during the entire tour. Appreciate Condado and the Puerto Rico Convention Center. After a short stop where the guide will point out these areas of interest, the fleet will cruise along the southern shores of the Islet towards the Historic District. On your way there, Old San Juan will rise in front of you in the distance and you will admire Fort San Cristobal, the largest fort built by the Spaniards in all the Americas, the cruise ship ports with the green mountains to the south and the Rainforest to the southeast. Along the way, you will feel the warm Caribbean breeze and may spot some of the local fauna. Learn about the landmarks in the historic district: The San Juan Wall, Governor’s Mansion and the most famous fort in Puerto Rico, Fort San Felipe Del Morro; The perfect spot to take unique pictures. The last stop of your tour will take you by the most active commercial piers in the Caribbean, where you will observe San Juan commercial district, and Hato Rey through an eco-friendly water channel, within a mangrove vegetation area, house of iguanas, birds and local fauna.
Includes1 mini boat (up to 4 people) per booking Life vest Certified tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Although usually calm, the bay can be choppy at times
- It is strongly recommended guests with neck or back problems or recent surgery do not participate in this trip. Pregnant women should not participate
- Yes, children must be (4) four years or older and be accompanied by an adult in each Mini Boat. Additionally, each adult Mini Boat driver must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license at check-in
- There is a weight limit of 300 pounds per person and a total per boat limit of 600 pounds
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability