My Guide Website?
San Juan: Express Old San Juan Guided Food Tour and Drink11 Reviews
Weave your way through Old San Juan to three local restaurants to try Puerto Rican cuisine and a rum cocktail. Learn about history and culture on this walking tour.
- Turn your vacation mode on as you sip on a cocktail
- Indulge in Puerto Rican must-eat cuisine
- Walking historic tour of the oldest Puerto Rican city
- Enough food that most are comfortably full afterwards
DescriptionJoin a mini getaway in Old San Juan on this guided walking food tour through a 500-year old Spanish colonial city. Taste your way through three restaurants and sip on a rum cocktail along the way. Enjoy skip-the-line benefits as you visit must-see restaurants and the food scene around the city. Get to know local Puerto Rican foods as you savor an appetizer, main mofongo meal, and dessert during the tour. Stroll alongside your local guide and learn about the unique architectural features behind the Spanish buildings, plazas, squares, balconies, and mysterious blue cobblestones in the heart of Old San Juan.
IncludesLocal bilingual guide 1 rum-based drink Appetizer Main meal Dessert
- This tour will take place rain or shine This tour is not suitable for vegans or those with allergies to onion, bell pepper, or cilantro
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$118.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today