My Guide Website?
San Juan: Beginner Scuba Diving Tour with Turtles2 Reviews
Explore the underwater world in San Juan, Puerto Rico, with a team that specializes in taking beginners out. Learn basic scuba diving skills and spot turtles, fish, and more in Escambrón Marine Park.
- Immerse yourself in an underwater world and open your eyes to new experiences
- Learn a new skill during your vacation with a beginner's diving adventure
- Get to grips with the fundamentals before heading into the water to explore
- Discover scuba diving at a dive site in a protected bay with an instructor
- Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles, seahorses, fish, coral, and more
DescriptionCome learn the basics of scuba diving on a beginner's diving tour before exploring the shallow dive site in the protected bay at Escambron Marine Park, San Juan. Marvel at the sea creatures of this underwater world, including turtles, sea horses, and fish, as you get to grips with diving. Meet your diving instructor, get fitted for your equipment, and go over the fundamentals of diving before getting into the water. Then, your dive pro will start you out in waist-deep water (3 ft (91 cm)) to get you comfortable breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills. Once you are comfortable, follow your instructor on an underwater tour of all the beautiful aquatic life and fish in the protected La Pocita bay. Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles and seahorses that are often found in this area. Head back to shore after your adventure.
IncludesAll scuba diving equipment Instructor
- This tour will take place rain or shine No prior experience is required Consult with your doctor if you have any health problems
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$109.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today