My Guide Website?
Salinas: Caribbean Sea Cays Guided Jet Ski Tour6 Reviews
Enjoy a Caribbean Sea adventure from Salinas aboard a jet ski on a guided tour in the clear blue waters of the Southern Cays. Make stops at Isla Perdía, Cayo Dos Palmas, Cayo Pájaros, and Cayo Matías.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you skim across the Caribbean Sea on a jet ski
- Escape the big city and explore the mangrove cays along the southern coast
- Be your own captain on this jet ski adventure departing from Marina de Salinas
- Visit Isla Perdía, Cayo Dos Palmas, Cayo Pájaros, Cayo Matías, and Punta Arenas
- Make stops to take a dip in the water, click photos, or observe marine life
DescriptionGo on a jet ski adventure in the Caribbean Sea with a safe and accelerating ride guided by an experienced team. Depart from Marina de Salinas and make your way to gorgeous cays where you can jump into the crystal blue waters. Stop at Isla Perdía, Cayo Dos Palmas, Cayo Pájaros, and Cayo Matías. Meet the customer service representatives at Marina de Salinas who will assist you with the required documentation and watercraft selection. Before starting the tour, use the storage area to secure any non-valuable personal items like car keys. Get familiar with the route and safety guidelines with your tour guide. Leave Marina de Salinas, cruising along the bay and enjoying views of the Caribbean Sea, and keep your eyes peeled for manatees. Follow your guide to learn how to accelerate your jet ski within the permitted speed limit. Make way to your first stop, Isla Perdía. Enjoy its mangroves and turquoise waters for 20 minutes. Then, head to Cayo Dos Palmas to take scenic pictures of the key and the coast of Puerto Rico. After leaving Cayo Dos Palmas, continue to the island of Cayo Pájaros on the way to Cayo Matías, a secluded beach famous for its welcoming views and water sports. If time permits, make one last stop by Punta Arenas, enjoying its coastline full of islands, inlets, beaches, and scenic natural treasures, before heading back to Marina de Salinas where the experience ends.
IncludesTour guide Life jackets Safety gears Water Juice Free parking with security Storage favcility Bathroom with shower
- The tour price is per jet ski, up to 2 participants per jet ski or 400 pounds total is allowed
- Guests must notify the local partner ahead of time of any health conditions.
- All jet ski drivers must be 18 or older and are required to bring a driver’s license, no boating license is needed
- Passengers must me 8 years or older
- The credit card holder who booked the cruise must show a valid photo ID upon arrival
- All guests must be able to speak English or Spanish
- In case of bad weather, the activity provider will confirm whether your tour will take place
- In the event of a cancellation, you can reschedule or will receive a credit to use on a future date