My Guide Website?
Puerto Rico: Rainforest Ziplining6 Reviews
Experience the energy of the forest on 5 breathtaking ziplines. Enjoy a trek across a hanging canopy bridge, an educational rainforest hike, and a rock rappel in a rainforest zipline adventure.
- Zip line across the breathtaking private estate covering 50 acres
- Enjoy an easy rappel
- Experience the excitement of the rainforest
- Trek across a fun hanging canopy bridge amongst the beautiful rainforest vegetation
DescriptionStart your rainforest zip-lining adventure in a secluded and private rainforest tucked into the mountains with unique views of the El Yunque Rainforest. By zip-lining, trekking across a canopy bridge, and partaking in a short education hike discover the only tropical rainforest in the US forest system. Feel the buzz through the forest canopy on 5 breathtaking zip lines, enjoy an easy rock rappel, and a moderate 10-minute educational hike in the rainforest. The ziplines fluctuate between 400 to 1,000 feet long and between 50 and 100 feet high. This adventure-filled 2-hour outing includes safety equipment and certified bilingual tour guides. Your tour ends at a typical countryside house where you can relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery and refuel with snacks.
IncludesFive breathtaking zip lines with amazing views of the rainforest 1 fun and easy rock rappel (optional) 10-minute educational walk through the beautiful rainforest A trek across a fun hanging canopy bridge Light snacks Safety equipment Certified tour guides
- The maximum waistline measurement accepted is 42' or less.
- This activity takes place rain or shine; only severe weather may result in the cancellation of the activity and you will not be charged • All guests must fill out a waiver and medical questionnaire on the day of the activity. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (21 or over) who can sign a liability waiver for the minor