My Guide Website?
La Parguera: Enjoy a great Chiliboats guided Adventure2 Reviews
Enjoy a water bike ride in the crystal clear waters of La Parguera. Follow your guide to some beautiful spots in Puerto Rico's sunny southern coast.
- Feel at one with nature in a reserve treasured by local residents
- Navigate through the mangroves to find unique sea fauna
- Chill out and splash around on a rest stop at Cayo Caracoles
- Enjoy stunning views of La Parguera's shimmering turquoise sea
DescriptionEmbark on a seaside adventure with a water bike tour through the keys, channels, and mangroves of La Parguera. Mount your catamaran 'Chiliboat' for some fun in nature with family, friends, or even alone. Ride a single or double bike depending on your group size, and sail alongside your instructor. Explore La Parguera in Lajas, one of Puerto Rico’s protected nature reserves. Find ecotourism at its best with luscious shores and calming blue waters, and learn about local efforts to preserve this region’s natural beauty. Stop at the island of Cayo Caroles for a snack and a wade in the shallows. Ride safely on a tour certified by the PR Tourism Company, the PR Department of Natural and Environmental Resources, and the PR Port Authority. The route leader goes at controlled speed of around 3 mph, ensuring a smooth cruise.
IncludesChiliboats” water bike ride USCG approved life jacket and whistle Route leader Water and snack at the rest stop Water resistant small bag for personal belongings Nature reserve conservation fees
- Please check the height, weight, and mobility requirements before booking