From San Juan: Puerto Rico in One Day Private Tour
Culture & history
Nature & adventure
Discover the Best of Puerto Rico in just one day on this private tour of the island. Explore Old San Juan, the Rain Forest, see a coastal forest with mangroves and lagoons, and venture into the caves.
Private customized tour
Friendly passionate and knowledgable local guide
Get the best of Puerto Rico in One Day
- Discover the most important landmarks of Puerto Rico in one day
- Visit Old San Juan (historic sites)
- Hike into the rain forest
- Go into the caves
- Swim in the pristine waters of El Yunque (optional)
- Visit Pinones State Forest - Natural resources (lagoons, beaches, mangroves) & traditional food
- Visit Maria de la Cruz cave
- Explore Loiza the AfroAmerican culture
- In one day!
This is a private tour, so we can shape it around your preferences and needs.
- Pickup at your hotel
- Drive through Pinones
- Visit the Pinones State Forest (largest mangrove in Puerto Rico) and the Pinones Lagoon.
- Visit the town of Loiza
- Stop at the facilities of the 'ancon' (where the ferry used to operate)
- Visit the caves (Maria de la Cruz)
- Experience the Afro-American culture of Puerto Rico
- Hike the Rain Forest
- Swim on Mameyes River (optional)
- Find a place to have lunch (Puerto Rican food is amazing)
- Drive to Old San Juan
- Go into the forts (optional - $10pp)
- Get a tour of Old San Juan
- Go back to the hotel
Have an amazing day, and get to know the Best of Puerto Rico in One Day.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Certified Tour Guide
Cover fees to the caves and the rain forest
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund