My Guide Website?
From San Juan: Horse Riding at a Private Ranch67 Reviews
Experience the lush landscape surrounding San Juan, Puerto Rico on a 2-hour horse riding adventure at a private ranch. Enjoy stunning views of the coastal plains and mountains, and look for indigenous wildlife roaming freely in their native habitat.
- Experience the lush landscape of Puerto Rico from the back of a beautiful horse
- Ride a gentle and well-trained Paso Fino steed
- Follow your guides around 2,200 acres of private land
- Enjoy the facilities of a private ranch, including hilltop bar, just a short drive from San Juan
DescriptionMake your way to the Hacienda Campo Rico, approximately 20 kilometers east of San Juan, and feel like you are in a completely different world the minute you pass through the entrance gates. Experience the home of different tropical plants and animals, some of which you may encounter on a 2-hour horse riding adventure. Upon arrival, meet the experienced guides and get some basic instructions and hear all the safety procedures before you set off on your horse. Get aquainted with your beautiful steed, and then follow the guides through 2,200 acres of private land. Soak up the Caribbean sun as you trot aboard the gentlest horses around! Marvel at magnificent views of the mountains and coastal plains, and come across lagoons and curious limestone rock formations. Keep a look out for the native wildlife roaming freely in their natural habitats, and learn the history of the Puerto Rico Paso Fino horses and why their health and up-keep is always a number one priority. Then, go to the hilltop Mojito Bar and cool down with some refreshing drinks of your choice. Purchase souvenirs at the on-site gift shop, where you can also rent GoPro cameras and other equipment to turn your horse ride adventure into an experience to remember.
Includes2-hour horse riding adventure Basic horse riding instructions and safety procedures Time to relax at a private ranch 11.5% sales tax Gratuities for your guide Transportation to and from the ranch Food and drinks
- You are advised to wear long pants or shorts with a long towel
- All riders must be at least 9 years of age
- There is a maximum weight limit of 250 pounds (113 kilograms) for this activity. Everyone will be weighed at the ranch
- All participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes •Taxi services are available from Old San Juan, Miramar, Condado, Ocean Park, Punta Las Marias and Isla Verde for $15.00 pp (paid locally). Details will be provided in the voucher
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now