My Guide Website?
From San Juan: El Yunque Waterfall Hiking & Cliff Jumping36 Reviews
Explore Puerto Rico’s El Yunque Rainforest with a hike to a waterfall. Jump from cliffs and observe local wildlife on this 6-hour trip from San Juan.
- Hike for 30 minutes through lush landscapes to a waterfall
- Take a dip in one of the park’s pristine waterfalls with life jackets
- Stop at a local place for an authentic Puerto Rican lunch
DescriptionVisit waterfalls, rivers, and forests in a tropical rain forest. Challenge yourself to a guided hike. Swim in the waters and jump from scenic spots. Discover diverse ecosystems and breathtaking views throughout the park. Encounter the endemic flora, fauna and refreshing rivers along the way. Find pools and a tall rock face at the riverbed. Admire a majestic waterfall as you enter the clearing from under the canopy. Receive detailed pointers on what to expect in certain spots and how to best interact with the landscape around you. Enjoy the opportunity to swim and get to know of a few places to jump from. Start from the trailhead and continue to the waterfall before returning on the same trail to the vehicle. Experience local culture and the essence of Puerto Rico with a traditional lunch.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Life jackets Chilled bottled water
- The trail is 30-45 minutes long, depending on one’s fitness level
- The trail consists of an initial 10 minutes of gentle sloping terrain followed by 20 minutes of a more inclined terrain down to the waterfall
- On the return route, the first part is the climb away from the falls and then the initial gentle terrain leading you back out
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$100.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today