My Guide Website?
From Fajardo: Guided Snorkeling Tour of Culebra Island5 Reviews
Discover the best snorkeling spots in Culebra with professional guides. Enjoy an experience featuring fun, fish, marine life, beach time, and lunch.
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Marvel at white sandy beaches
- Enjoy an experience on the water and in the sun
- Sip on included drinks and savor an included lunch
DescriptionExplore the underwater world off Culebra Island in the company of professional guides. After check-in at the meeting point, receive your snorkeling gear and hop on the boat. Then, head out toward Culebra Island on an approximately 1-hour boat trip. Once there, jump into the water with your guides and take a guided snorkeling tour of the reef. Discover all the cool spots and admire the marine life in the crystal clear waters. After snorkeling, stop at the selected beach for the day for some fun in the sun and time to relax. Here lunch is served with some complimentary drinks. Enjoy the ocean, reefs, and beautiful scenery before returning to Puerto Rico.
IncludesBoat tour Guide Snorkeling gear Water and sodas Snack Sandwiches and a cold pasta salad Rum or vodka drinks
- This is a boat tour. Knowing how to swim is strongly recommended for the snorkeling part. The tour does not explore the island itself. The captain will choose 2 stops for the day depending on the weather; there are no guaranteed specific stops, but they will be on Culebra Island. The tour can be canceled if minimum numbers are not met or if the weather is bad.